Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday's Photo 3

Happy Friday! And here's your third dose of Friday's Photo.

I have an old copy of Vanity Fair lying around and every time I walk by it I see Grace Kelly's face staring back at me. I actually bought the issue just for the pictures of Princess Grace. I first saw her in the film High Society and I've been fascinated by her ever since. That's why this is my pick for Friday's Photo...


I did a few outfit shoots today featuring one of the dresses I made! I'm very excited to show you all!

Also I didn't do a list of six this week, but I'll get back to that next week. I just had so many ideas and I couldn't get any one of them all the way to fruition. So next Wednesday look forward to a list of six things purchased under $6. A toughie!

I'd also like to thank Laura from Buckle, Button, Zip for featuring my "6 Great Reads" post and my site on her blog!

It came at a great time. I think every blogger occasionally gets discouraged and wonders what blogging brings to the table. But a nice email, like Laura's, comes along or some lovely readers comment and it makes sense! Fashion blogging creates a community for people who love fashion and style and gives all of us a forum to be creative and show our style. There's no better reason to blog than that!

Thanks to Laura, my readers, and anyone who has commented!

Emily

2 comments:

  1. Grace Kelly is clearly a style icon. Love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful. I loved her in Rear Window.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!