Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday's Photo 1

I've decided to do a weekly post called Friday's Photo. Friday and Saturday are the slowest days for blog readership, so I thought it would be in the interest of time to post a really quick photo on one of those days. That way you can click on it, look at, close the page, and be on your merry way to do whatever it is you like to do on the weekends!

Here's the first photo. I love this. Every time I see this photo I just gush. It's so glamorous!

John Travolta and the late Princess Diana in a Victor Edelstein gown.

That was a quick post, right? Have a good weekend!

Emily

*If you don't already follow Stylish Distractions and you'd like to just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!