Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog Bash

I am participating in the:




Blog Bash


It's easy to join! (Click on the icon for more information.) Put think link in your blog, get on the site, and answer these questions (it's a great catch-up for your readers). Here goes my entry!

1.) Why do you blog?

I was always interested in reading fashion blogs, but I hadn't visited one that really captivated me until  last year. I saw a spread in Vogue (July 2009) featuring Jane and Judy Aldridge of Sea of Shoes and Atlantis Home and visited their sites. I loved their photos and their styling. I caught the blog bug! Shortly after, I moved to NYC for school. I was feeling so inspired by the clothes and I was shopping more. My style was evolving and I needed a way to document it. Finally, after Christmas, I just decided to go for it and I've loved blogging and growing my site ever since!

2.) What do you blog about?
  
I blog about fashion, runway shows, trends, shopping, and my own personal style. I like to involve readers, ask questions, and do DIYS. My motto is to share what I'm doing, wearing, and eating (and sometimes watching...).

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?

I really love sharing opinions and connecting with others who like fashion and style as much as I do. I love the constant inspiration that comes from looking at other blog/sites and how I translate that inspiration into my own blog and style.

4.) How long have you been blogging?

About six months, but I've been really focused on it over the past three months...

 5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)

I really wanted something sort of inspiring, magical (I know that sounds weird...) and interesting. I wanted to captivate a reader first with the title and then with my content. At the same time, I wanted to be clear that this is fashion/style blog. It took a few tries, but I love my blog title!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog title too. It has a great balance to it. Very nice =)

    Happy Blog Bash Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!