Monday, June 14, 2010

No Shoes? No Problem!

You know what I like? Not wearing shoes. Don't get me wrong. I mean, I love wearing fab shoes. However, sometimes after a long day it's nice just to bum around the house in a cute outfit sans shoes. Don't you agree?

So after a day out in a summery outfit, I decided to come home and do a post. But I didn't really like the shoes I was wearing and I was kind of OVER shoes all together. Here's my outfit minus the shoe portion! I hope you'll excuse my lack of footwear!

The dress is from H and M, the cardie from Banana Republic...



The belt is BR, too. Oh my goodness I love this belt! I actually love all of my BR belts. They can be pretty expensive, but are so worth it!



How about that for a casual outfit?

Have a good one,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!