Thursday, June 10, 2010

Links à la Mode- Ring Toss

I'm really excited to announce that my post Ring Toss was included in IFB's Links à la Mode! I'm sure most of you know of or are on IFB (if not, it's basically a social networking site for fashion bloggers). I'm so glad that I submitted my link this week! It was totally on a whim...

Check out my and all the other great links below:

Links à la Mode : The IFB Weekly Roundup: June 10

Fashion Blogger’s Delight

Edited by Jennine/IFB
After a small hiatus of Links à la Mode it was great to revisit all the wonderful links submitted to the community each week. As bloggers grow, so do concerns about growing pains. Sugar & Spice talks about bridging the gap between her online identity and real life one, Retro Chick ponders the pros and cons of niche blogging and Miss Vinyl Ahoy shares tips protecting your content with a Creative Commons license. But that’s not all… there are loads of interviews from Fasshionaburu meets Rachel Roy and M.I.S.S. interviews a vintage vixen for a stunning video (try saying that 3x). All a great mix, so grab a cuppa tea and enjoy!
Images via Poetic & Chic, Confessions of a Fashion Editor, Parker + Muse, and M.I.S.S.

Links à la Mode : June 10th

1 comment:

  1. Great blog - visiting from Boutique on Feet!! I'm a fashion lover gal, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!