Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GLEE Style

In honor of the GLEE season finale tonight--which I can tell you I will be weeping the whole way through--I decided to share some GLEEful style icons.



When watching the show these two always stand out for me:

Lea Michele as Rachel Berry...

 the obnoxious, narcissistic, type-A, glee club star. She's all pleated skirts, knee highs, and loafers. I just love her look, even though it is obnoxious to wear on a daily basis...

And Jayma Mays as Emma Pilsbury...
 the school's guidance counselor with a severe (and somehow adorable and tragic) case of OCD. I have a theory she wears exclusively J Crew... Everything she wears has a bow on it... Seriously! Emma kind of goes where most people won't with color combinations, wearing bows top to toe, and monochromatic looks. It suits her character perfectly and Emma definitely has a style all her own! One that I envy, for sure!

Emily

*Photo credit: Fox

2 comments:

  1. I love Emma's style. I swear she has skirts and cardigans in every colour, and yes, the bows are so fab.
    She's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching Glee for the style, even the glasses are cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!