Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Night and Day


I'm very much into this olive green, full skirt. I wore it a few times this summer and it's transitioned into fall really well, so far.


Chelsea and Violet shirt, belt from Banana Republic, Forever 21 skirt, Kenneth Cole Reaction pumps.

Women's magazines are always going on about day to night pieces. I never gave the idea of one piece transitioning from day to night much thought. Until I achieved it.

I took outfit pictures that morning and I never took off this skirt, even though I totally changed my outfit for going out later that night. I threw on some more make-up, a dark top and jacket, and some leopard pumps. And voila! A evening appropriate look!

Miley Cyrus for Walmart Blazer, vintage dress (as a top), F21 skirt, Urban Outfitters leopard pumps.

It's easier than the magazines make it seem. (Women's magazine do complicate everything, don't they? Especially about what men think... Awful, but I listen to them religiously.) My theory is that if it's good enough for day, it probably has a decent shot at transitioning into night. Anything goes, in my book!

Have a good one!

Emily

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!