Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Shoes

I recently went to, gasp, Payless to get some cheap black flats. I was pleasantly surprised to find some really great shoes and the BOGO sale was happening, to boot. I ended up purchasing a pair of hounds-tooth black flats AND a pair of gray slingback heels.

Here they are:





Sorry for all the funny angles! The image uploader has been pretty difficult lately.

I'm still a little concerned about wearing heels from Payless and how long they might last. We'll have to wait and see on that one, but I'm pretty sure that the flats are going to work out just fine...

Blouse from Gap, LOFT jeggings, Target belt, Payless kicks.
 
You can't beat half price flats, can you? I can't think of anything better.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!