Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Day Woman

I have been waiting for it to rain. Not drizzle. Rain. Like umbrella, raincoat, and wellies for days.

Why?

Because, like any lady who's interested in fashion, I already had an outfit planned. An outfit that I saved precisely for a rainy day.


It's exactly how I planned it! Down to the socks. I'm actually in it, as I write this and I still can't wait to head back outside and splash around!


I have some big plans for this skirt, too. Rachel Berry, anyone?


I'm wearing a J Crew tissue tee, a plaid skirt from Target, Hunter rainboots, socks from Target, and a belt from somewhere that I can't recall at this moment.


Unfortunately, I'm hearing that it's going to rain until Saturday. I guess that's what I get for wishing for rain. Plenty more outfits with rainboots to come, I guess!

Have a good one!

Emily

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!