Thursday, September 9, 2010

I've Been...

...shopping. I've been back at school for about a week and I've already scored four new pieces! What can I say? This city inspires me to shop!

I've already shared my new school bag and Jcrew "Jackie" cardigan--if you're in the market for a nice cardigan, I would most definitely recommend it. I also wanted you guys to meet my new friends: gray dress and olive dress.


I'm hoping the gray dress will be appropriate for school "business casual" events. It's short, but I think it's pretty conservative up top... The olive green dress, however, is just for fun. I'm wearing it as I write this with capri leggings and flats and it looks very cute! I feel like it's a pretty versatile buy and hopefully will transition into winter.

How I hated olive green before! Now I love it! The olive dress is my fourth olive green purchase in two months. I guess people can change...

Have a good day, all!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!