Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's Photo 5

Oh, my goodness! I have posted a lot in the past two days! For those who haven't stopped by in a few days will definitely have plenty to look over this weekend. Make sure to check out this post for a little mix and match inspiration!

Even though it's Friday the 13th, we're still having a Friday's Photo. (I was born on the 13th, so I'm not superstitious about this day or the number 13.)

I'm an avid Bravo watcher and I really love The Rachel Zoe Project. Rachel, her associate Brad, and her husband Roger are always experiencing some drama and are really fun to watch. You also can't beat the clothes (Chanel, de la Renta, Derek Lam, Valli!) and designers featured during the season.

Douglas Friedman/Bravo

I love sneaking a peek into Rachel's fantastical world of celebrities and high fashion!

I was also pretty excited to see Rachel in Harper's Bazaar in a shoot named after her signature saying, I die!" It's a little kitch, but I like the idea.

Douglas Friedman

I hope your Friday the 13th is nothing but lovely!


Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!