Friday, January 7, 2011

Putting it Together

I've been loafing around the house pretty much everyday since I've been on break. So except for a few lunches, appointments, and shopping trips, I haven't really had a chance to wear the clothes and shoes I got for Christmas.

I do, however, dress up everyday for school and I've been trying to brainstorm how to put everything together. There's a myriad of options, of course, so I made a little collage on Polyvore with a few of them items I received. It was nice just to see things laid out so perfectly--cardigans (my outfits usually revolve around a warm cardigan) with skirts and shoes. I think everything is pretty versatile and seeing it this way gives me tons of ideas.

Prezzies

I can't wait to put it all together!
How cool is it that Polyvore has most of the items that you can buy in stores on its site? So crazy! Click, if you like any of these items. I lucked out on some great sales!


Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!