Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last Christmas

Jeeze, I have been avoiding this blog! I have no idea why, though. I guess I was just enjoying the last days of feeling the holiday spirit. Now the holidays are really, truly over. Isn't it sad?

I am really obsessed with Christmas, so I particularly dislike this time of year. The lights come down, the decorations get put away, and the tree has to go! I hate it. Hate. Hate. Now everyone will be back to work and real life. Boo to that!

Since this time of year is not quite over, I'll relive it one last time. I'm so late with this, but here is what I wore on Christmas Eve.

Sweater from American Eagle, plaid shirt from Chelsea and Violet, skirt from Forever 21, tights from Hue, and shoes from Steve Madden.


I don't usually do colored tights, but I've been trying to branch out. Plus, what is better from Christmas Eve than a cranberry sweater and matching tights? I definitely wanted to wear red and green this year. I was feeling extra festive, I guess.


I didn't go out on New Year's Eve this year. Thank goodness. I didn't go out last year, either. Funny enough, that was the night I gave in and decided to start a blog. I'm so glad I did.

Some great things have happened in 2010. I'm hoping for even more exciting opportunities and adventures in 2011. I hope the same for you!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!