Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Heart NY

Of course I  love NYC! For so many different reasons, but one of them is the celeb sightings!

You may not be as excited as I am about this, but I've seen regular celebs quite a few times. It's exciting, for sure, but I've really been dying to see a fashion celebrity. (Much harder to spot as they are just real people living their lives...) Today I finally saw a legend (in my mind, at least...).


Yup. Hamish Bowles. I almost said, "Hello," but I didn't want to embarrass myself. I'm still gushing with fashion-joy!

Do you have a fashion-celeb that you're dying to meet or see in person?

Happy hunting!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!