Friday, May 28, 2010

Idol

(Somewhat) Timely title, no?

 I just wanted to share with you some ladies that are fashion icons to me...

Amanda Brooks: Writer and Author of I Love Your Style.

(J Crew muse/model, to boot!)

Marina Rust Connor: Vogue Contributing Editor. I've long read her articles in Vogue. I think she has a lovely voice in her writing and I love her style. She's lovely. I even found her out of print novel Gatherings and bought it on Amazon!

Lauren Santo Domingo: Vogue Contributing Editor and socialite. Do you remember her wedding featured in Vogue March 2008? It was amazing.

Meredith Melling Burke: Vogue Market Editor. She's my icon because I want to have her job one day! She does floor-length really well, too...


Plum Sykes: Vogue Contributing Editor/Author. Another favorite Vogue writer of mine and a fabulous lady overall!


I'd love to know your fashion icons! Share them in comments...

Have a good one,
Emily
Photos from Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Some very stylish people here :)


    Visit my blog? Leave a comment? Follow? I'd be more than happy to reciprocate the blog love :)
    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!