Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pucci, Prada, and Dolce! Oh, my!

I went a little overboard with the Italian collections, but I found some things that I was just crazy about! Have a look...

Pucci
A really subtle, gorgeous use of a Pucci print. Totally wearable...

A mini dress for someone brave.

Dolce and Gabbana
I was surprised to see upwards of 60 looks. Most were undies and blazers, but it was so stylish! I loved this look. Comfy sweater, cute skinnies, and a very sexy bra under it all...

Bottega Veneta
Sack dress and fishnets. I am definitely going to try fishnets this season.


Prada
I love the sixties/Mad Men look. I wish it would last a few more seasons...

These sweaters look so warm. Practical, too!

Salvatore Ferragamo
A great look: a long trench over winter shorts. 

A serious shoe that I'd like to see with a mini dress or skirt.

Marni
This was a very kooky collection clothing-wise, but the accessories were stand-outs.

An orange-y red matte leather bag. Love this.

Armani
If anyone can make green velvet look totally chic, it's Armani.

Modern Holly Golightly, in velvet, too.

More orange!

Just a little peek here...


Reader Sutton was right, I did forget Proenza! Here it is:

Proenza Schouler
Great print. Still loving the trapeze silhouette. 

Another great winter short...


I loved this take on a saddle shoe...

Excited to see all of the Paris shows? I am!

Emily

All photos from Style.com

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Prada and Armani you featured! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!