Friday, February 25, 2011

Tada! Prada!

I'm so impressed by Miuccia Prada every single season (Okay, I won't lie. I wasn't impressed last season, but it was totally an exception!). The Prada show just happened and she's done it again. Absolutely fabulous, Miuccia!

 A perfect little white dress. And what is going on with those shoes? Love them! Such a fresh idea.


And the collection takes a 180* turn to burgundy and luxe fur.


More fantastic footwear.


Unexpected color combinations and chic scale-like sequins.


I am so into this collection. It's lovely and fresh.

Which shows have knocked your socks off, so far?

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!