Sunday, February 20, 2011

Round 1 of NYFW

So many inspiring ideas came from New York Fashion Week this year!

It was especially fun for me because I got the daily round-up of how our editors felt about each show. It's been so thrilling to have the inside scoop on NYFW. Even better, I definitely chose many of the same looks as my favorites as my bosses did.

I think of myself as an editor-in-training, so I'm always listening, trying to get other opinions, and keeping a very open mind. Despite this, I still have some very clear favorites from the first and last few days of the week. I'll do another round up (because there is always more to love), but these are my clear standouts from the week!

Libertine:




Derek Lam:




DKNY:




L'wren Scott:





3.1 Phillip Lim:





Preen:



Thakoon:



Looking forward to "Round 2," yet?

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!