Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday's Photo 12

It's that time again everyone! Fashion week is upon us. I wish I could report that I was going to a show or working one, but sadly all I've done is helped our editor's prep for the shows... And they do get invited to the most fantastic shows!

One that I would have fought to go to is Peter Som. He's always a favorite of mine. Here are my favorite looks from his show.


What a fab color combo: aqua and orange! More orange for all seasons, please!

 
Chic/kitschy heels go perfectly with a super classic dress.

 
These booties are so quirky. I'd love to see a close up!


Have a great weekend all!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. you should see the heels worn by the model at Christian Siriano's runway! :) :)
    btw, I saw too many orange this Fall! YAY!!!!

    [URL="http://myriarafiz.blogspot.com"]I Wear Plain Clothes and I Love It[/URL]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!