Saturday, January 16, 2010

Titles

Working on the official blog title.


 I've come up with a few... To no avail. I have been stuck on the words: Lovely and Amazing, Fantastical, Extraordinary (I was working with alliteration, you know, "The Extraordinary something of Emily." Going for something without with words: blog, fashion, clothes, glitter, fabulous...


Settled on "Fantastical Distractions" for now, but I am likely to change it about 70 more times. We'll see what happens in the next few days.


On second thought, "fashion" could be in the title. Fashion Distractions? Stylish Distractions?


I think I'm on to something here... I'll try "Stylish Distractions" on second thought...



Here's a one of my favorite 'Stylish Distractions.' Kate Moss in a bathtub reading "Help Your Husband Get Ahead." Brilliant.


Kate in bathtub
Google images

Posted January 15, 2010 12:48:47 AM MST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!