Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Love...


Here a few things I am loving right now.

I got these loafers at Target. I always have a loafer/boat shoe/flat that I use as my go-to for shopping, errands, plane rides, etc. I spotted these and thought that they were perfect. 

Very MJ, right? Especially with bright socks and cuffed jeans (my favorite way to wear them).
SDC10568

Next, these yellow cords were on my wish list forever. I originally never thought I could pull them off, but I just became infatuated with colored pants all of a sudden. I began seeing them on girls all over the place and then I found these cropped yellow cords  in my size and I had to snatch them up. 
Naturally, they are cropped and still too long for me, but I have no qualms with cuffing pants. I am so used to it and it looks great. I also love the shoes I pared with them. Had them for years. They look just perfect with anything you pair them with. Love.
SDC10497
And I love my long sleeve black tees right now. Especially my black turtleneck (can you tell?). It's perfect for the weather I am about to face. Here in NM I could get away with a turtleneck or long sleeve tee under a summer/fall dress, but in NYC I am going to have to pile on the layers. The turtleneck is definitely going to make a few appearances under my dresses, even if I have to run to class!
SDC10514
I'm thinking another "Love" post with pictures from fashion mags and such will be fun in the coming days, but I had to mention this...
I love this gorgeous picture...
Kenedy3DM2011_598x600
Trying to work on a "Past Fashions" post, but heading back to school in one week's time, so I have to plan for the two hour time difference! So not ready to head back! It's going to be so cold.
All for now.


Posted January 12, 2010 10:10:28 PM MST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!