Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Who's excited for the holidays?

Me!

Because for most people this time of year is magical... and, of course, it is, but for college students it isn't exactly "the most wonderful time of the year." Finals could kill anyone's Christmas spirit. However, I'm trying to stay in the mood with a little online shopping, (short) holiday movies, and lots of carols.

Speaking of carols...What's your favorite Christmas album?

Now That's What I Call Christmas is definitely a staple of mine, but I also love *NSYNC's Home for Christmas (I'm a child of the 90s). This year A Very Glee Christmas has come into the picture and I love it.

I also have a few more gift ideas for you... But I'll confess, you may like them more than your friends and family. In fact, they may be a few suggestions that you might want to pass on to Santa for yourself. Unless, you have a fashion-obsessed-blogger-friend that might enjoy them, too. But who says you can't be the tiniest bit selfish this holiday season? If you're working half as hard as I will for finals, I say you deserve it!


J Crew Bell Skirt



UO Wingtip T-strap Heels
3-disc Edition of The September Issue


A Great Fashion Book like:  Harper's Bazaar Great Style

 

Or I Love Your Style by Amanda Brooks



A Party Dress 

Or two...



I hope you're staying warm and enjoying this magical time of year!

More gifts and outfits to come!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!