Thursday, February 11, 2010

White Noise

It's been coming down all day...

Approx. 7 inches of snow



I've never seen anything like it! I didn't know how hard living in a dorm and not being able (or wanting) to leave it is. No food, nothing to do, nowhere to be! I've been inside all day watching TV online, snacking, and doing a little work.

I'll be trudging through it tomorrow, though, for class and for food!

I wore this the night before the storm. 


Rodarte for Target Cardigan, Jcrew Tissue Tee, old Gap pleated skirt, and my favorite mustard MJs


And my "I <3 NY" necklace, a gift from a very dear friend.


This was inspired by Mimi from Rent. Okay, yeah, I know she's a stripper, but she's got some really cool clothes. Albeit trampy-stripery clothes, but they work. Leopard fur coats, ripped fishnets, and the pleated skirt and cinched waist that I was aiming to replicate above. Watch the song clips "Out Tonight/Another Day"on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. Rosario is pretty sick in this role, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!