Friday, January 6, 2012

In Chic Company

Happy New Year everyone!  2011 was a very busy year for me in my school and interning life. I also stopped blogging for half of the year because of my busy life! I had no idea how long it had been until recently!

I don't know how often I'll be blogging in 2012, but I miss it and I'd like to keep it up.


To the point: I found these famous friends photos a while back and I unearthed some famous fashion eye candy!

Here's Audrey Hepburn and chic costumer Edith Head.


Above are Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld and Vogue editor Grace Coddington. I would love to hear the conversation happening above.


*Above are the Princes of England William (left) and Harry (middle-right) and the princes of rap music and clothing designers Kanye West (between Harry and William) and Sean "Diddy" Combs (far right).

*I know you know who these guys are, but must be thorough!

Hope everyone had a great week!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!