Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Comments

Hey, guys! I'm trying out a new comment system via Disqus. Let me know if it there are any problems leaving comments, if you can still log-in with your favorite log-in method, and leave your email optionally.



I'm hoping this will be an easier way for me and others to connect to your blog links in one click. I'm not sure how it works for me as the site owner, yet, but we'll see. If anyone uses Disqus and has any tips, please comment!

I hope this will be a good change! Also, I'd like to thank any new followers. I appreciate your support!

Have a great Sunday!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate your comments, read them and try to comment back! If you haven't, please follow me (on my page, Twitter, Bloglovin, or IFB)!